This year, our Women of the Bible series will take place on Zoom, as a six-session Bible Study. We are excited to be offering this study, led by six dynamic women of God, who will take us on a journey from their own experiences and interwoven with lessons from the stories of women in the Bible.
Each week, we will start with a general Zoom session in which the presenter will share and teach. Then we will be dividing into breakout sessions led by our Women of the Bible facilitators.
This study will take place on Monday evenings, from September 21-October 26 from 7-8:30 PM.
- Each participant should purchase study materials, either in digital download format, or in paperback form. This study will be based on the book, Life Lessons from Women of the Bible, by Rhonda Harrington Kelley. Our presenters will also be teaching from their own life experiences. We will provide purchase links from Lifeway Publishing and Amazon when you register. The book costs $13.99-$15.99. Be sure to order as soon as possible.
- There is no cost to register; however, any donation to support the ongoing work of Aglow Muskegon is appreciated. To give, please use the donate button on this website. You can also add a donation to this order process.
- When you register, you will receive an email with the link to the Zoom meetings. Be sure to provide a valid email address on checkout so that you can receive the link.
- We will be having a pre-study Zoom practice for those who are unfamiliar with Zoom on Monday, September 14 at 7:00 PM. If you need technical assistance with Zoom, be sure to indicate that above.
- Participants will be asked to complete five daily short reading assignments leading up to each week’s presentation. We recommend that you begin Monday-Friday readings starting September 7. Doing these ahead will maximize your Bible study experience and prepare you for discussion in your breakout sessions.
We hope this study will inspire your walk with God in all the many roles you fulfill as a woman. It also will allow you to develop and enhance your relationships with other women who share your experiences – or those whose circumstances you haven’t experienced. This study is for the wounded or the healed, the leader or the learner; it will minister to married or single, mothers or non-mothers.